Busselton Whale Watching Eco Tours
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Port Geographe, WA
- Product code: PDKMDQ
Everyone gets a great view from our 60 FT whale watching vessel which has a huge under cover viewing platform for your comfort. Our knowledgeable marine commentary will keep you informed and our friendly staff are here to assist you.
Our Busselton tours is the only option in the region that operates a BIG boat but with small passenger numbers to ensure fantastic viewing and comfort for all.
Whale Guarantee: 99% sighting rate, see whales or we offer a return voucher to be used within 12 months.
We are proud of our growing reputation for providing quality service with generous hospitality. Families and children are especially welcome and (weather permitting) children will be offered the opportunity to take a turn at the wheel on the flybridge. Our crew offer a full tour of the boat and equipment for all interested passengers. Join us for the whale watching experience of a lifetime!
Naturaliste Charters have received Trip Advisors Hall of Fame award for maintaining excellent ratings for over 5 years.
Your cruise includes:
* 2-3 hour whale watching cruise departing from the Port Geographe Marina, Busselton.
* Commentary from our knowledgeable crew about local marine wildlife
* Morning or Afternoon tea including biscuits, coffee, an assortment of black, green and herbal teas, milo and other beverages.
* We also have available comfortable life jackets for children (for the peace of mind of parents).
Special Meal Deal
Join Naturaliste Charters for a whale watching tour and receive 20% off lunch or dinner at the Equinox, Busselton.
To be eligible for the offer you must present your confirmation email, and it must be on the same day as the tour.